IX-me kiss-hand TEACH ASL
IX-me WANT SHARE INFORMATION DISCUSS ISSUES "your" ASL TEACH
Other than guessing #1 to 7. Can someone show me.#8. Underwear#9. Understand#10. Underdog#11. Rule of the ThumbGood Luck.
1.phone2.gold3.4. witch5. hi6. cool7. babysit
1. Sears2. 3.4.5. 6. Cool7. Babysit
Yeah! Smoothies are awesome! I speak of ASL and Deaf culture. =]Let me guess:1. Sears2. Play by eye/ear3. 4. 5.6. Cool7. Baby is on board.I took a note from linguistics class. Idioms: FISH SWALLOW, TRUE BUSINESS, FREE EYES, BLACK NAMES, FEEL NOTHING, TRAIN GONE, MONEY BEHIND, TOUCH FISH, FUNNY ZERO.
1. Sears2. Play by ear3. Play by eye4. Witch or Eagle5. Little shame on you6. Cool7. Babysit
1.Sears2.?3.eye/ear play4. nosey ??"WHO" on nose ? just guess5. hi/Bye6. cool7. babysit
1. Sears?2. play by ear/eye3. play by eye?4. who knows?5. microwave6. cool7. babysitOnly can think of following:understand- stand under palm of hand facing downOthers-beats me. Some others: Pasteurized-milk past eyeshigh fat- "Y" handshape sign above your signing space. low fat- "Y" handshape signlower than your signing spaceUmm..that all I can think of now.
Next time you use your video while auto foucs is on and cause foucs changing too often due to your signs. Turn it off the auto foucs. Thanks
Let's see.....1. Sears2. Phone ringing3. Buffalo, NY4. Bug or orgasm (should have two fingers not one finger wiggling?)5. Little weenie bye bye6. Cool7. Babysit
1. Sears2. Play by ear3. Play by eye (deaf version of play by ear)4. Who knows?5. Microwave 6. Cool7. BabysittingI have a friend who is a champ on pun signs. I wish I could share with you the list of puns, but I don't have a webcam. Keep on vlogging.
fun! ok here mine:1. Sears 2. i cldn't figure it out until others mentioned "playing by ear/eye." 3. BULLEYE (?????)4. no idea! 5. little good-bye/hi (i have used this one many times, but correct answer????)6. COOL7. babysiti've seen "WOW" with mouth as "O".
oh also: BUTTERFLY-IN-STOMACH
1.Sears2.yellow hair3. yellow eye4.bug5.(duh??)6.Cool7.babysit, (not meaning someone sitting on a baby, hee hee).
1.Sears2.?3.Bull's Eye4.Who knows5.?6.Cool7.Babysit
Other puns .... "Shame on you" (sign in ONE hand ..... fingerspell "R" in horizontal position, second finger of "R" rubbing the index finger)"See you later" (sign in ONE hand ..... "V" shape pointing to the eyes and at the same time, move the thumb)Try to come up with signs for the following American idioms:1. Never mind2. Word of mouth3. Pop the questionComment: Hearing people are the same way as deaf and hard of hearing people ... they play with sounds and words like we play with signs. Languages are amazing instruments.
Whatever, Airhead, WoW, Loser
1. Hearing protection2. Phone ringing3. Buffalo Bills4. Bug5. Shy hi6. Cool7. Babysit
1. Sears2. Play by ears or eyes3. Bull's Eye4. Who knows?5. Microwave6. Cool7. Babysit
ok tough test.1. headphone2. phone ring3. buffalo4. nosy5. shy hi6. cool7. babysit
My Response!Have fun!
Hello,Many of you made good guesses. Some of you did not complete it. Most of you struggle with Number 3. It is Bull's Eye! The first person to guess all 7 correctly is BobRRR at 11:00am on 3/11.Let me know more.David
1) headphones2) ringing in eye (?)3) ???4) weeney tiny or tiny weiner5) bug6) you cool!7) baby is on a board or baby seatThat's only my guess... :-)Good signs game.Ohh. Sorry, I didn't see your answer at the bottom. :-/
What?!? What an honor! Well, I cheated. At first, I didn't get "bull's eye" and "who knows" signs until I read other people's posts. I really enjoyed your game plus your other vlogs.In fact, I have a few more signs to play. I hope to set up my vlog soon. Then you will be able to see me in vlog soon. ;-)Bob RRR
1. Sears2. play it by ear3. bullseye4. who knows5. ? shrimp?6. cool!7. babysitI don't have Vlog website, but here's another one: "pasteurized" (sign: "milk" across and in front of your eyes)
Post a Comment